Believe in Life

Friday, June 02, 2006

I had a good laff at the expense of several frens, who msged me after reading my previous blog post. Most seemed to think that it must be related somehow to romance..think in the line of confessing my love for a guy, or doing sth to show him clearly that I like him.

Sorry to disappoint you pple...but I am not that brave. True, I may like someone, but he will never hear about it from my own mouth. An woman's pride, I suppose.

Felt alittle down today, cos sometimes being nice can have repercussions. I mean, there's a limit to my patience, and I know I am not exactly a saint, but I try to be nice and accommodating whenever I can. But some people can push me too far at times. Just cos I am new, young, short, from a particular unit doesn't mean that I have 'Pls BULLY me' stamped on my forehead.

Oh well, it's the weekend, and I shall thus, not harp over it anymore. Just 1 last sentence...If people are willing to cooperate more, taking account of the big picture, instead of micro-looking and rid themselves of the blaming mentality (just get the work done lah!), working will be a much greater joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home