Believe in Life

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Condom Advertisement

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this advertisement in Weekend Today. There were pictures (not graphics), detailing why this brand of condoms is better than the rest in the market. To top it all, there are even 4 different types to cater for different needs. The descriptions were funny, especially when I appreciate the fact that there must have been certain finetuning done, since Today is a family newspaper. So yah, it's subtle but adults should still know what's happening.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 am, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Well, it's available at the mrt stations where lots of parents and students roam around at.

Anyway, what I mean is just that I do not expect to see such advertisements in a national newspaper in Singapore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home