Believe in Life

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Too rashed

I guess I was too rashed today (as usual, you may say). I shouldn't have replied so quickly. Yet I guess I won't feel at ease if I were to blindly agree. Then there won't be any value added from me isn't there?

Maybe I am just eager to prove myself, or conversely to show that the person in question is lousier than me. But then again, if I am really good, is there a need to do that?

I think basically at heart, I am insecure..of my own position, of my capabilities, of how accepted I am by my staff and bosses. I fear that I am lousier, which really doesn't make sense.

On the other person's part, I think I am a threat to her existence. Perhaps I should practise respect for my elders, but I just couldn't take it down and play dumb. Excuses again...I really should learn how to play dumb so that I won't get myself into trouble. And I must really get hold of my own temper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home