Believe in Life

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lesson from My Lovely Samsoon - 10 things that I want to do tog w my bf

This is of cos applicable only when I managed to get one. So here goes in descending order of importance:

10. Take many fotoes (I am greedier than Samsoon) in our hps. I won't mind if he uses it as wallpaper/ screensaver to remind him of me when I am not by his side

9. Go together to crowded areas e.g. Chinatown/ Little India during festive seasons to soak up the atmosphere

8. Countdown tog, watching the fireworks in the sky

7. Watch a horror movie together at the cinema/at home

6. Watch the stars together (optional - in a moving cable car)

5. Cook a meal together

4. Stay home and cosy up at the sofa, talking about what matters to us

3. Go for a short holiday together

2. Exercise with him (more like him motivating me to) - Running/ walking/ cycling/ swimming by my side, giving me encouragement when i otherwise would have given up.

1. Introduce him proudly to my parents and friends and vice versa.

(Sidenote: I know this is weird cos it will burn a hole in our pockets, but somehow I think I want to attend one of his frens' wedding dinner with him to be introduced as his other half and it will get us in the mood for romance, rite?)

Tada!!! That's it! Haha..I have limited myself to 10 and tried to cut down on some of the more frivalous ones. I apologise for copying some wholesale from the show. =)

1 Comments:

At 8:36 am, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Yah! Amazing meh...I had 23+ yrs to think about it...Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home