Believe in Life

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Day of Leisure

I was out for practically the whole day on Saturday. In fact, I spent more than 12 hrs away from home.

Had a sumptuous lunch with my ex-colleague. Discovered the beauty of just sitting there, with water being topped up as soon as we emptied the glass etc (good service!). We talked about fortune-telling in connection with the lack of good single guys within our reach. Our conclusion - it takes fate to deliver the opportunity for us to meet the right guy, as well as to do/say the right thing to maintain the mutual attraction.

Went for KTV after tt, n we had fun dissecting (analysing) the lyrics of the songs. We discovered that some of the lyrics are really meaningful, capturing the essence of our emotions in the circumstance, but others dun really make much sense. We had fun waving to the pple on the escalator, as we were in a see-through room where they could see us singing. Felt like Stefanie Sun in Taiwan. Haha!

Went off to Orchard for whirlwind applications of credit cards. Haha..I just need HSBC/ Standard Chartered to complete my collection of credit cards from all banks, I think.

In any case, we went to Galilee's Cafe at Cineleisure at around 8+pm, n stayed there tokking n watching soccer till 2am! There's sth about late nights that appeal to me. Somehow, maybe we are more tired or can hide in the blanket of the darkness that makes pple more receptive to expressing their feelings.

Caught a NightRider after tt. 1st time I took the bus! Quite convenient actually, since it stops outside my house. So to friends out there, we can go to Orchard, PS, Bugis and stay till very late in future, k? Met a varied composition of commuters on the bus. e.g. I wonder why some old men boarded at Geylang at that time?

In any case, I truly feel that it's alrite to be single when you have grps of frens to go out with. No doubt it bothers me that our topics revolve around guys (or the lack thereof), yet they are the ones I go to if I feel lonely. And they can definitely band together with me when we riot against those who are attached. Hiak hiak!

2 Comments:

At 3:38 pm, Blogger tiechui27 said...

eh dun ostracise mi leh....NOT FAIR!!! I believe i have the best attendance record for all our gatherings leh...if not, TOP 2 at least leh...only competitor for no. 1 against me is oni you, i tink wahaha

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger tiechui27 said...

Once again, DO NOT OSTRACISE MIIIIIII!!!!! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home