Believe in Life

Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Love Story

Wun tok about work todae. Instead, I shall relate a luv story...

To qualify this as a luv story, the basic story plot must go sth like this: Boy likes gal, gal doesn't know. Boy gives up, and then and only then can the gal realise that he likes her, and surprise surprise! She likes him too. However, at this point in time, boy has given up and may be looking out for new conquests (read: gals who will reciprocate his luv).

To complicate matters, there are other guys lurking in the background after our female lead too. Though she has decided that she doesn't like them, she doesn't know how to go about telling the boy that she likes him too. I mean, after such a long while, the boy has given up, and it's anybody's guess if he's still pining for her.

Now, the reason why this story is particularly inspiring is because the gal only realises that he is the one for her now. She likes him because he can entertain her, make her laff, lift her spirits, and they are never bored with each other. This may also describe a state of friendship, which may explain why the gal only realises she likes him now. As a matter of fact, she is still in denial, only admitting that she MAY like him. In any case, there are many many guys out there who are better (in physical aspects e.g. good-looking), but our female lead has decided on our male lead, despite all these. This can only be True Love. It has gone beyond outer appearance.

I just wish the same story can be applied to me.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps you can try and be more "lady like", and guys won't be intimated by you and you will start to count suitors by the dozens. there's not many intelligent guys around. if you want those, you got to grab them before they kena grabbed by girls who's head ain't tat "big"... oops

 
At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon, are you putting yourself on the shopping window then? ;)

I like her just the way she is now.

 
At 8:04 pm, Blogger Belief in Life said...

1. The story isn't about me.
1. I don't take kindly to pple commenting tt my head is 'big', be it whether u meant it figuratively or physically.
1. Thank you, GZ! I dun tink I need to be more lady-like too, since the right guy will like me for the way I am.

PS: All the points r numbered 1 not by mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home