Believe in Life

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Work is Bothersome

Been leaving work at 6+pm these few days. I have NEVER, or seldom, left work in my limited work experience, this early before.

I have discovered that if I leave work this early, I can

  • Go shopping
  • Hang out for dinner with my friends
  • Watch many more TV shows
  • Pay bills
  • Talk and interact with my family

All in all, I discovered that I can have life after 6pm on weekdays, and not only on weekends.

This is quite inspiring to me. Haha...

In other news, I should be joining Lion Befrienders with my friend, so that's my main Sat activity for a while. Less boredom over the weekends. Anyone keen to join as well?

3 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Blogger tiechui27 said...

do wat huh? find dat my life has been meaningless for some time le haha no sheng huo yi yi....purely living for the sake of living which includes paying endless bills and loans....kinda missed my sat events 2 yrs bek...

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Tok to old destitute pple who live alone. We will be allocated to homes near our preferred location. Wanna join us?

 
At 7:12 am, Blogger tiechui27 said...

dun mind gg tog....bt my dialect is cmi one leh....can listen but reply errr one piece one piece one haha ask u more on sat:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home