Believe in Life

Monday, October 31, 2005

A Taurus female is compatible with a Taurus, Virgo or Gemini male

This is very bo liao...We went to Kino on Sat to read about our love signs, after a mutual male fren (who happens to be a Virgo male) remarked that since I am a Taurus female, we are suited for each other.

That sparked our interest in the topic, and we decided to make it our after-dinner AND dessert activity. Our quest: To look for our love signs.

I discovered that I am compatible with Taurus, Virgo or Gemini males, while my friends' compatibility were with some other signs (I can't rem cos I even have trouble remembering mine). The funny thing is all 3 of us had a love sign for Gemini male, which caused 1 of us to remark that our male friend's brother is suited for all of us. Haha!

Anyway, that further prompted my friends to remark that whenever we know any guys in future, we should not go further than asking for their horoscope.

Well, I am just thinking how much of such stuff is true/ how much weightage should we place on them? mean, it's all very well to talk about this, but what if a guy who is actually not compatible in terms of love sign , is right before us? Give him up cos he's not of the right love sign? Tt'll be weird rite?

In any case, it's fun reading about it. Maybe I should do a study on my friends to see if the love signs work right in their cases.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 am, Blogger spie_dee said...

er..okay i agree..that's pretty bo liaow..haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home