Believe in Life

Friday, October 28, 2005

I asked!

OK, I opened my mouth to ask my boss. She said Good Idea, and she will think about it.

Not sure if I will succeed, but at least I have tried. And maybe..just maybe...I may succeed! I don't think she has considered letting my colleague take over the portfolio though, so I think I may just have a fair chance at this.

But she did emphasise that I must ensure I hand over my portfolio to this other colleague properly and that I must help her out. Guess she knows that the one taking over from me isn't exactly the most hardworking person. Instead, she's very family-oriented, if u get what I mean.

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger XY said...

Glad that you asked! Always feel that we should try to do something about our destiny rather than let fate decide. Well, at least you've tried and won't live with question "what if I asked?" for the rest of yoru life.

 
At 10:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. i'm back. wat's your job? care to enlighten me?

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Belief in Life said...

I thought you gave up on my blog, since it has been a while since your last post.

From what you have been reading, why don't you make an intelligent guess? Can hitchride on your guess to see if I have been revealing too much. Dun want to get sued, cos apparently we have a code of conduct to follow when blogging. New circular at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home