Believe in Life

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hey You, the Anonymous Commentor!

Forgot to reply to the Anonymous Commentor in my last entry

If you don't have my handphone number, it obviously only points to the fact that you don't know me. Do we even live in the same country? How did you stumble onto my blog? Why are you continuing to read my entries when we apparently are 2 unknown strangers to each other?

Call it the cynic in me, but right now, I think someone is pulling a quick one on me. Ok, so which one of you is playing a trick on me? Come on! Admit it!

Hm, but I must admit it does add a tinge of mystery to this whole thing. I can no longer rant like a mad woman on this blog, cos who knows who you are, right?

In any case, since you are unwilling to divulge your identity, let's play this game awhile more. Liven up my pathetic life alittle. Haha...

Be forwarned, since you apparently don't know me, there should not be any updates on this blog from this Sat to next Thurs.

4 Comments:

At 7:04 pm, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Well, they may read but they don't comment. At least I don't feel that I am writing anything TT interesting to warrant anonymous comments.

In any case, my gut feel still points to someone is playing a trick on me. =)

 
At 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r rite. We Anonymous readers mostly just read and don't comment as we are usually not close to wat u write abt. I would like to join in the speculation that Anonymous1 have a special interest in u.

 
At 6:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya I third that.

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Yah...Maybe? BUT Anonymous1 has conveniently disappeared. So our speculation(s) will remain as speculation. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home