Believe in Life

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blogger Anonymous (BA)

Join Blogger AnoNymous (BAN)!

Open to all anonymous commentors as well as bloggers (who have no photos or other obvious tell-tale signs pointing to their identity).

Ok, the above was redundant. =p

i. Back to work today. 1st half of the day went by quickly, since I wasn't working per se. I was networking at a Hotel...

ii. 2nd half of the day flew by even faster. Lotsa emails to clear. In fact, still in office now. But feeling fine, cos 1 more day to go before my holiday! The thought of it certainly perks me up and I can ignore/ close my eyes to the mess of work on my table (that I will NOT finish before I leave for my holiday).

iii. The office got on fine without me. This is GOOD! I want to be dispensable. =)

1 Comments:

At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm impressed that i've cultivated a cult following. let me welcome Anonymous2 and Anonymous3.

my dear U R Nice (URN!!!), what gave you the impression that you are indispensable in the first place? tsk tsk

you're in the service of the FamiLee. the FamiLee will never let their empire run by indispensable serpents.

remember and learn, young one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home