Believe in Life

Saturday, October 15, 2005

At the Airport

The title says it all. =)

i. My boss is a sadist. She told me at 7pm yesterday that she must have been mad to approve my leave. This is because we will have to rush alot of deadlines when back, which means I WILL HAVE TO BURN MIDNIGHT OIL on Thurs and Fri after I am back. She said it! I mean, isn't it sadistic, when she jolly well knows I am going on a holiday? She doesn't even want me to enjoy! But I wun fall for her ploy! I WILL ENJOY MYSELF!

ii. Just read my email. Someone whom I know committed suicide. He was aged 24 years old. Why? Although I am not close to him, and we merely know each other by sight, I am still shocked. Here I am brimming with joy at the thought of my impending holiday, and it is also here that I got this piece of shocking news. Why?

3 Comments:

At 12:54 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

REALLY???who is it?anyone i know???

where are you going btw? :D

 
At 9:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! First time i come ur blog siax... n ur entries are SOOO long... hmmm... n ya... where u going?

 
At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh...JH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home