Believe in Life

Friday, October 21, 2005

Still At Work @ 10pm on a Friday Night

I know..this is to be expected after being on leave for 3 days.

Well, many returns are due at this juncture due to the half-year closing. What can I say?

Come 1 November, things should IMPROVE...hopefully. Things may get messier due to the department increasing in size. BUT since my role has changed to one of a management reporting position - or so they say (and not direct overseer of the staff), I should hopefully not be embroiled in the complexities of human relationships.

I have decided to be happy about where I am. Since I can't change my age or the way I am, I won't be able to change people's perception of me. I also would not be able to stop people from bullying me, since everyone thinks that I am an easy target. I shall strive not to be gullible, but that doesn't mean that I want to become CUNNING (since that's just not in my character).

Right, home sweet home for now. KTV and Chocolate Buffet tmr!! Sinful, but I luuuurrrvvve it!

* PS: The anonymous commenter who signed off as JH is not the same anonymous commentor who was commenting all along. This is for the benefit of people wondering. =)

1 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Blogger orderin said...

its ok lar... seriously... i had a brutal wk too, 7 am - 11pm for the last 4 nights... but we are young, we will pull through =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home