Believe in Life

Thursday, September 29, 2005

An update

I was away on course on Friday afternoon and whole of Monday. It was simply wonderful. I actually ended really early on Monday, so I decided to make full use of the time to cut my hair. Haha...after that, I even had time to find and visit the Changi Bei Gong (tt YN and YL have been raving about) with my Dad.


About Changi Bei Gong, it's really interesting...4 religions have been housed together on the single piece of sacred land, namely Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism. Very interesting..in fact, I think the Singapore Tourism Board should promote it as a place of interest for the tourists and Singaporeans too. We had a hard time finding the place because there weren't any road signs. Luckily, YN gave clear instructions.


Since this post has taken so long to draft, I shan't continue tis post animore. This post is meant to cover last week's happenings. Talk about efficiency. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home