Believe in Life

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thurs - 21.20

This is getting bad. 9.20pm!!

Oh well, as a consolation, attributing factor is the course that I will be attending tmr afternoon and whole of Monday.

To answer Ruoxi's qn on my working time, let's just say that whoever said that civil servants don't need to work late, obviously never work late in the government before.

When days are good, I will end around 6.30pm. I correct myself - when days are VERY good. On the other hand, when there are deadlines and things get tough, I end any time from 9-10pm. On average, I think I am at work from 8am to 8pm from Mondays to Fridays. The only consolation is I don't come back on weekends (cross my fingers! Touch wood! I better not say too quickly.)

I told my staff that I have no life during weekdays one. How apt. Haha.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl, tot i drop by and say my 2 cents worth of comment. your blog is very... you! haha i meant that as a compliment ok. i didnt know u were capable of yakking sense. anyway i like your tots. they are life diaries and very well said. keep up the good work! =)

 
At 12:52 am, Blogger  said...

I can TOTALLY RELATE!

Also HI to Anitta! I've heard much about u! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home