Believe in Life

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nothing much

I realised that no news is good news in this blog of mine. I never fail to update when I am unhappy or worried, but seldom will I update when I am feeling happy usually. Or maybe I should say that I only update for unexpected GREAT fluctuations in feelings. So well, the fact that I haven't been updating my blog shows that I am feeling normal.

Normalcy has claimed me. I am being swallowed into the usual way of life, i.e. deadlines and all no doubt, but they have as yet not ballooned to an extent which will drown me. Which I am thankful for. I have no wish to feel worried/useless.

I attended a wake for my friend's dad last night. I saw my friend with her bf. It has awakened me to the idea that it really takes fate for 2 persons to be together and that it really isn't about outer appearance. Maybe I am not so good, but my standards are placed way high. I am not sure if I should feel inspired on one hand or conversely become even more convinced that I should maintain my standards.

Ultimately, although I know that I need to rely on myself and my own actions, I still believe in the greatness of fate. So say what I like about not being reliant on love and all the romantic notions... I must say that there is still that little gal in me who hopes for my Prince Charming to come claim me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home