Believe in Life

Monday, January 23, 2006

I cried at work today.

Shocking...I have totally lost my self-confidence and conviction in life. Maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill, or maybe my friend articulated it best - I am unsettled that the world sees me as such, when all along, I have pride myself on a certain standard. I was just bluffing myself. It is obvious that I am below par in the eyes of others.

I don't think I can regain my self-confidence any time soon. This has totally changed my outlook in life. I wonder if I will ever believe in myself again and where I can go from here.

I feel like vanishing into thin air every single moment. The truth hurts and it shows that I am not as good as I think I am. I know I need to learn how to accept myself 1st, but I am a long way from achieving that, if even possible. I need to be independent, and not depend on others to determine my emotions. Most of all, I want to be happy again with or without anyone else.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 pm, Blogger  said...

I'm here. I'll be here~~ Don't lose hope yeah? Life is as good as you make it out to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home