Believe in Life

Friday, December 30, 2005

An update on the issue I was/am guilty about. I spoke to some people (who were subsequently 'interviewed' after me) about my guilt and they felt that it really isn't my fault, so I should not be feeling guilty.

Thinking over it, on hindsight, perhaps I could have phrased some things in a different manner, but on the whole, I will still have said the same thing if given the opportunity. Hence, yes, I may feel guilty within reasonable bounds, BUT the truth of the matter is plain for all to see. One cannot ride on people's compassion and expect to do well. The problem with my company is that perhaps we are feeding too many of such creatures that inculcates this whole culture/mentality of shirking responsibilities.

Enuff of this. I dun want to reveal too much for fear of being sued. Will tell more in person.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 am, Blogger LKY said...

Ok! Will hear more you on Sat then. Seems like we have more and more stuff for discussion huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home