Believe in Life

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

About nothing

Thanks GZ for correcting my immense lack of understanding of the same article ->I chose to rem whatever I like.

Anyway...

I know we are wrong for each other when he wakes up at 5+ to start work at 7am on his own accord.

I know we are wrong for each other when he sleeps at 10+ on a normal wkday night cos he's sleepy.

I know we are wrong for each other when I keep comparing him with other guys I know, and esp the guy on my mind.

I know we are wrong for each other when I keep mentioning the word 'fren' to him more than 3 times in a single sms of 160 letters.

I know we are wrong for each other when I failed to be impressed by his new antics. The initial curiousity has just va-mooshed.

I know we are wrong for each other when I can't hold a conversation with him for more than 10mins b4 running out of things to say.

I know we are wrong for each other when this has occurred within 10 days of knowing each other.

I know we are DEFINITELY wrong for each other after re-reading what has been written.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

hey hey what's up with you? long time never check your blog *coz bery busy laaaa* and now you have changed so much...come on la be yourself..! *talk is cheap..haha*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home