Believe in Life

Monday, January 16, 2006

Am I TT desperate?

I think it has become quite a sad turn to my life that I have to resort to introductions from frens to garner some male attention to spice up my non-existent luv life.

I dun hv a lack of male frens, but they have never turned their attention on me as a lover or potential gf material. This brings to mind an article that a male fren sent for my reading pleasure.

In the article, it was mentioned that there are 2 ladders in a guy's brains. Some gals will always be placed on the 'frens' ladder, while others will be on the 'gf quality' ladder. Gals may move up and down the ladder, but rarely do gals move from 1 ladder to another. On the other hand, although there are also similarly 2 ladders in a gal's brains, it is possible for guys to move from 1 ladder to the other, meaning there's opportunity to be upgraded from 'buddy' to 'luver'.

Maybe i should start revamping myself. I have been told that as much as it irks females, it is the truth that guys delegate gals to the 2 ladders based on 1st looks, since guys are visual creatures.

Yah, so mayb i shld start dressing up and learn how to catwalk n behave in the manner that appeal to guys. BUT why am I changing myself just to get attached? Doesn't make sense..or mayb i shld revamp just to get the kick out of being on the 'gf material' ladder to the guys, but alas they remain on my 'buddy' ladder! Hiak hiak! *evil laughter*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home