Believe in Life

Monday, December 05, 2005

Location of My Dream Date - Mount Faber

Went for my company's D&D on fri, and I shall now proclaim the location of my dream date (in Singapore) to be Mount Faber! *fireworks*

However, I realise that to have a dream date there, my potential bf must have a car, because it is really unglam to take the SBS bus up and worse, down too. In which case, I can just dream about my dream date for now.

Obstacles everywhere...I have yet to find a guy, any guy at all, much less one who possesses a car to his name. So yah, the dream date shall just remain in my dreams for now. But just rem for me..Mount Faber - Good place with atmosphere where any questions can be asked to receive an affirmative reply! =)

In other news, I have been told by an auditor friend that she feels more and more desperate as she passes each day as an auditor. Why? Cos nobody treats her well, which is understandable since she is THE AUDITOR. So at the end of each day, she just wishes for someone to be by her side, who will speak gently to her and will be glad to see her, who will offer her comfort and a listening ear.

Me? My mum just told me the other day to take my time to find the right guy and not throw myself at any guy who comes my way. She quoted my sister as a good example, cos my sis only got attached at age 28 for the 1st time and I am glad to say it is going strong.

Yah, so I must buck the trend and withstand societal pressures and what my heart is telling me.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay great 3 identical posts, I don't know which one to reply to. :) Ask your guy to fetch you in a cab lah. White Mercedes one also can.

 
At 6:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup yup, agreed. i used to go up in a cab, and come down in a cab. the gals do not complain.

not sure which part of mount faber did you go to. there's a seafood restaurant midway, and that is the best place on mount faber, imho, for a heart to heart chat.

the place is laid out like the deck of a ship or something. it is very quiet, and you don't see many people there.

if you haven't been there, no harm reccee the place so that you can bring your bf there. i walked there with my gf from telok blangah road. yes, WALK up mount faber. haha

 
At 6:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kent Ridge Park

people who studied in NUS should know about kent ridge park. it supposedly offers the best vantage point in singapore to see sunsets.

at night, you can see many cars in that area. several have their windows covered with newspapers, and some are rocking to the tune of mosquito buzzes.

if you've guessed it, it is a very quiet place for a night's out. the place is quiet enough, and is a historical site of singapore where the gurhkas (i think) held their last stand with the japanese. this means you've several "friends" watching over you.... hooo hhooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home