Believe in Life

Monday, November 28, 2005

Alone in my make-believe world

Feelings of inadequacies

Flood my mind and soul

Extreme negative thoughts

Have taken root

Shaken confidence and dwindling belief

Love still makes the heart beat faster

Yet the heart persists

To beat differently

A varied tempo from the mind

And so I continue

Searching high and low

For my own definition of my perfect world

A world where there will be no stares

Judgement is reserved

And happiness fills the air

A land of equal opportunities

Where love is possible

Willingness to strive for what I want

Yet failure is daunting

What can I do

2 Comments:

At 10:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after failing a few times, you get innoculated against it, and you'll love freely with all your heart and soul!

Live.
And love!!!

 
At 2:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.finally managed to read ur blog. i got my broadband so easier to go online now.aniwae i wanted to comment on the blog abt our outing but my sis says it's better to post it in ur more recent blogs. well, i feel better saying out who i like, even if he doesnt like me. i guess i will still be very nice to him. it makes me feel gd to see him happy. sigh. i do want to feel loved soon. haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home