Believe in Life

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Busy...(shopping)

Been really busy - at work and shopping. Not for my social life though. hahah...

Blew more than $300 over the weekend. I actually went to Suntec on both Sat and Sun..Not for COMEX (I mean, come on...all of you know what a Techno Idiot I am) But for the Designer Fragrance Sales (organised by my sis's company). It's really really CHEAP!!! Which is why I spent so much.

What I bought:
6 bags (yes, it's 6!!! I didn't type wrongly. Only 1 is more formal kind.)
1 wallet (for my dad)
5 bottles of skincare/bodycare (to remove dead skin? Remove cellulite from places.)
Countless makeup items which includes MORE THAN 1 item each of lipstick, lip gloss, blusher, eye shadow, foundation
1 perfume set (for my mum)
3 bottles of perfume/EDT
3 perfume gift sets
Countless bottles of showergel/body lotion

Right, tt should be the grand tally. I seriously dun tink i m keeping all for myself, cos if I do tt, I think I can bathe in perfume, perfumed showergel and doll up like an opera singer for the rest of tis year and part of next yr too. SO you pple should be receiving such gifts for christmas.
Hee...actually, lotsa pple at the sale had similar ideas too.
Heard from my sis that 1 of the more drastic spenders actually bought $1822 worth of products!! 5 full bags. (I had only 2 full bags in comparison.)

2 Comments:

At 2:57 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

heeeeeey leave some for me okay!!!

 
At 5:13 am, Blogger orderin said...

Wow... 300 seems like a damn good deal for everything you bought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home