Believe in Life

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back from OBS

After 3 days away from mainland Singapore, I felt almost foreign when my feet touched base at Punggol Jetty.

The past 3 days has been a trying time for me, both physically and mentally. What I am happy about is that I managed to persevere and not give up during the 2nd day, when I even asked if I can go home early.

I realise that I really need to conquer the inner demon/s in me, having only subdued it for now. I will revive it again when I am good and ready.

Seriously, putting everything else aside, if it comes down to the crunch, I feel that I have indeed enjoyed the course. Or maybe I am just good at blocking out the bad memories.

More on the 3-day OBS course when there's time...

1 Comments:

At 8:15 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

it's all about self acceptance...inner demons are not meant to be defeated within a day or a week sometimes they last for years, decades or something but please you have to conquer it one way or another coz you know what? you wouldn't want to look back in the past and think about how you have wasted your youth bcoz of it. we are YOUNG! you should enjoy your life. go outside when it's late at nite and the sky is starry, take a deep breath, look above! we are so very small! life is precious, you know why? bcoz it's just ONCE! anyways your name is not UR_graceful or UR_beyootiful...it's UR_Nice! why? coz you ARE nice! ahahhaa...*corny huh?*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home