Believe in Life

Monday, March 21, 2005

So TIRED!

I am so tired to the extent tt i tink it warrants a blog entry...just imagine...

working 7 days a week, for an average of 9 hrs per dae.

not enuff sleep, rest or time for doing bo liao stuff.

not enuff time to keep myself updated on current affairs or watching tv.

not enuff time with my family. i estimate tt i dun get to c my sis for more than 2hrs a wk, n we 'bump' into each other only bcos we share the same toilet.

i c my parents more, only bcos they fetch me from work after 10pm every wknite. but no quality time spent chatting watsoever, cos by tt time, i nid to rush to finish eating my dinner cum supper, and get ready for bed.

i suppose part of the blame is attributed to myself..noeing tt i i hv to work on sat AND sun, i still persisted in gg for ktv with my frens last sat nite, from 12-4...n tt's 12 midnight to 4am. sucker for torture. now, i hv to survive one whole wk with not enuff rest. but conversely, my argument is tt i wun hv time to relax n enjoy myself, n do tings a normal youth shld b doing on wkend, which is DEFINITELY not spending the wkend in the office, no matter how many things i nid to finish.

counting down till 30 Apr.

on the bright side, my PWC fren told us tt she heard a rumour tt next yr's new batch of asst wld b paid $2.2k, in which case, we asst yr 2 wld hv an increment too, to 2.6k! i sure hope tis rumour is true!! it's time they start compensating me for my lost youth, lost in transit at work. hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home