Believe in Life

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Disillusioned

This is gg to b a very sad post.

I have been wondering about my character, or the lack of it these couple of weeks. Am i really tt hated or horrible a person? Do i behave in such a manner tt causes pple to dislike me?

But what hv i ever done to hurt them? Everything that i hv done was borne out of my genuine concern to help.

So i m dictatorial, stubborn, commanding, but i dun tink i m tt bad to the extent tt i can be perceived to b a troublemaker? wat trouble and chaos hv i ever caused?

I feel so misunderstood that everything that i have ever done has now been swept away in one stroke, n wat's left of me is now a pathetic existence.

why did i even fight so hard for? it was never about me, but about us...was everything worth it?

mayb i thot too highly of myself. Right now, i hv lost my belief in life. Everything tt i hv ever fought for n stood up for had suddenly vanished.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eunice, I am Siew Ling. I will always support you. I feel that whatever you have done for us was genuine and sincere. There was not a tinge of insincerity. Whoever misunderstands you, you can be sure that I will always be on your side. I think those people are so misfortunate because they had lost a precious person. One who had spent her precious time and efforts to make all these a success.

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger  said...

Hi hi! VOC! Do not let others' dumb opinions or comments affect you, because we are still here! U can lose your belief in life, but don't lose your belief in yourself and also in us! =)

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Thank you. I appreciate the comments. do u noe tt i act cried when reading the comments? i m getting way too emotional these daes..but i really feel so misunderstood!

i dun noe if wat i hv done was right. i only noe i didn't go against my conscience. mayb the method n way tt i chose were wrong, but it certainly doesn't warrant all the attacks on my character.

the worst ting is i can't see any end in sight. there seems to b no way to resolve. it seems tt all tings hv cum to an end, a dead end. everything is now gone, wat i painstakingly built up.

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Greencraft said...

hey... only noticed the post today. paiseh...

gonna say cliche stuff: we're too young to be bitter about the situations we find ourselves in!

there are always people around who try to put you down. don't let them cos that way, u're letting them win. sometimes u may lose heart, but don't dwell on it! there are those in worse situations than what u may find yourself in...

Everyone faces different trials in their lives but once u conquer them, u'll be a much stronger person than u were before. must have faith in your own strength!!! we have faith in u! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home