Believe in Life

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Update

Been really busy...writing in ptform will be faster:

1. Work is getting busier. Worked till 8-9+ almost everydae. detrimental to my stomach.

2. my sup - tt WOMAN is cuming back on mon! amazing how 3 months flew by...

3. i accompanied my senior manager for a meeting with the HR and Payroll personnel of 1 of our clients. quite cool..except tt i was very nervous, tt being my 1st client meeting n all.

oh yes, my senior manager spilled coffee over me towards the end of the meeting. luckily, only my materials kena coffee. not tt bad..still managed to finish my minutes, based on notes that had coffee stains all over it.

4. i act was working so hard tt i forgot tt fri was Timesheet dae!!! for the past 5-6 months, i had NEVER forgotten a Timesheet dae!!!

5. result was tt i brought back my timesheet to do over tis weekend.

6. i was rejected for a job (for pple who noe, u will noe wat co i m tokking about), cos i didn't want to do financial accounting. i wanted revenue accounting act. apparently, i scored pretty well in the tests.

pretty happy, cos it takes the decision off my hands. if not, i wld hv been wondering if i shld go for comfort or $, both of which i act want. i m greedy...

7. did i mention tt the senior manager whom i went with to the client's place act likes me quite abit? or at least tt's wat my colleague feel? if tt's the case, i hv my backing against tt WOMAN. problem is the SM's gg away for a 3-wk hol soon, just when tt WOMAN is back.

8. nvm, tenacity and determination when faced with difficulty...i will get thru tis..if i shld eventually quit from tis job, it wun b bcos of tt woman! i refuse to bow down to her tyranny and dictatorship!

1 Comments:

At 1:32 am, Blogger  said...

Woah haha, finally an update here. Can really sense how hectic your work is getting!! 加油 ok? Must perservere cos I am facing my most difficult academic period now too. 1 month to dissertation deadline. Let us pia2 together and hope that WOMAN will lay off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home