Believe in Life

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I am back again! Decided to update my blog todae, b4 the mad rush rite b4 CNY to do even more spring-cleaning, buying stuff (for the sake of buying since it's the new year), discarding old stuff, reminiscing while packing up the room, getting yelled at to help out...everything just needs to be done rite b4 CNY. I guess it's a tradition, n somehow makes CNY more memorable. hahah...

Been tinking about wat i have achieved in the past yr, n of cos wat i want to achieve in the new yr. Can't say i wish to achieve anything in particular, but top on my list is to get my worklife in order.

Which brings me to the pt tt i act hv alot of tasks to complete after CNY...Which really bothers me, cos i wun b able to enjoy my CNY. My peak will be starting soon or rite after the CNY, n the worst ting that beats being busy is noeing tt u will soon b very busy.

Well, so b it...but i have been wondering if being busy at the workplace wld really define n shape how i will live the remaining part of my life. I mean, work takes up 5 daes out of 7. so equivocally, the bulk of my success in life will be determined by how successful i m at work? but wat if i dun agree or at least am indifferent about wat i achieve at work? i mean, i m not in the line of saving pple's life or counselling pple, nothing tt is exactly life-changing. so do i want my life to be defined a 'success' by wat happens at the workplace?

i noe, i can make a difference with the remaining 2 daes in the week, but u noe, for sth tt takes up 5 daes out of 7 in a week, shldn't i b involved in sth whose cause tt i identify with? however, i dun tink many pple have the luxury of doing so...

tink i will leave the tinking to after CNY. rite now, my main concern is to clean up the bedroom, n look fwd to eating all the goodies, as well as singing ktv & playing mahjong!

GONG XI FA CAI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home