Believe in Life

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Rainbow's Out After the Rain!

First of all, i must say a big Thank You to everyone who commented in my last post. It's really quite comforting to read the entries, esp when i was do terribly down.

Secondly, and more importantly...i tink the problem has resolved after much strategising on my part. But at least it's taking a step in the right direction, and tings dun seem tt bad after all, at tis pt in time.

This episode has taught me a few lessons though:

1. who my true frens are.

2. not everyone will concur with my method of doing tings, although my intention may b just n pure.

3. some guys are just downright MCPs, no matter how much they pretend that they are not.

4. gals shld sometimes take the soft approach in solving matters..ie. it is alrite to use girlish charm & tears to catch everyone's attn as to how badly affected we r to sth when no one else might noe if o/w.

5. never ever give up, even when tings look bad.

Real lessons learnt..hopefully, remembered into the future too. =)

Thanks alot again (u noe who i m referring to)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home