Believe in Life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Quote from a Great Man

"You are not here merely to make a living.

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply,
with greater vision,
with a finer spirit of hope and achievement.

You are here to enrich the world,
and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."

by Woodrow Wilson
---------------------------------------

I shall strive not to forget the quote. I wun let things get me down again, cos after all, my purpose in life is not to b luved by everyone (although it will b nice if that is true).

What's my own unhappiness as compared to the pain n suffering of others around us? Let's look at the big picture instead...no one can hurt me if i dun allow them to. n come on, i m a big gal already...surely i will know how to deal with setbacks by now. just smile n look ahead for the sunshine to fall upon me again!

Smilez! =)

2 Comments:

At 12:02 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

good fer ya..!so....decided which one you like better???*grin* *nudge2*

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger Greencraft said...

i'm glad u're feeling much better!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home