Believe in Life

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Thought(s) of the Day

Thought of the Day 1:

Sometimes i wonder what is there to write about in my life that is unusual from yesterdae, or the day before, or the days before yesterdae...

When i realised that there may be nothing significantly different, i am then led to wonder if i shld b doing sth about my life to make it more interesting...

However, reading Sumiko Tan's article in The Sunday Times just 2 daes ago, has awakened me. It is not so much the BIG events in life that need remembering..rather, we should appreciate the little things in life as well.

Mayb it is not so evident to us since we r all so young...but things as simple as waking up in the morning, to be able to see and hear the mrt train pulling to a stop at my station, saying 'good morning' to the cleaner lady may all count under things to be thankful for.

Is life only meaningful n eventful when we do sth with a BANG? or does life alr hv meaning by itself, when we r able to study/work, n even complain about life?

Thought of the Day 2:

I noe it's only human to give names to others, but it irks me when i hear people referring to another person as The King Kong, or The One Stuck in Our Mothers' Era...although it may sometimes b their fault for having the size they have, it doesn't mean that because we have the ability to tok, we can just freely label them as such.

I noe this may b alittle ironic coming from me..n i m not trying to be the Voice of Conscience or watever..but when's the line drawn between being funny and being insulting?

I noe it's a jumble of thoughts in this post...but mayb i shld rem todae as being the dae when i did not open my mouth to give names to others? (until tmr)

1 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

to respond on your first thought of the day a wee bit advertisement...go read my blog on "wanted!detour.." urnice..hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home