Believe in Life

Monday, December 19, 2005

Sick!

Sick again. Fever - 38 degrees. What is different this time around is that i didn't get 3 days' MC. Hah!

I wonder if I played too hard over the weekend. My immune system has gone totally haywire. I remember a time when i never fell ill at all. Mayb it's the air conditioning at work. Bad air.

Went for my 1st facial on Friday evening. I didn't really like the experience, cos it left my skin red and swollen. Why do people pay good money to inflict pain on themselves? The lady even had the audacity to comment that my skin only look good from afar. I was thinking if my skin is TT bad, more than half of the population will be regarded as having very bad skin.

Caught King Kong on Sat. It lasted a horrifying 3 hrs, by which time my bladder was almost bursting. Quite a good show. Of cos it was better to me cos I only paid $3 for 2 tickets (with compliments from my company).

KTV@Kbox on Sunday morning. Maybe i really played too hard, since I am the type who has to catch up on my lost sleep over the weekend. So waking up at 9.30am was really hard for me, which caused my immune system to be weakened.

On course tmr, so my weekend seemingly has stretched to 4 days. =) Hv not started on writing Christmas cards!

7 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can write me a christmas card? u can surely find me if you look hard enough

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Belief in Life said...

Well, I am not looking at all...u can either choose to say who u r or we shall let it be.

 
At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'r so cute =)

 
At 1:44 am, Blogger  said...

Wah liew I was on leave the past two days, had a REALLY great weekend as well...sigh...

 
At 11:05 am, Blogger LKY said...

who's anonymous?? sounds so cheeky... haha

 
At 8:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever thinks belief in life is cute obviously hasn't met her before.

She's a lot more than that. 'Cute' is simply too generic. Try harder please.

 
At 11:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't met her before? oh please!

ask around, and everybody knows that i knew her since year one.

that cheeky face, big head, small body, red nose, long antlers, who dunno her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home