Believe in Life

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Musical Baton

wow, kena arrowed..not good..it will show how suaku i am leh..aniwae, here goes. DON'T LAFF!!

Total volume of music files on the laptop:
286 MB, 183 songs

The last CD I bought was:
Some Deng Li Jun compilation of 4 (or was it 5?) CDs for my mum

Song playing right now:
Per Te, by Josh Groban

Five songs that I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

1. (as above) Per Te. It makes me feel very intellectual and romantic mingled into one..=p may be a misconception. hahah..although i dun understand the words, i have been told it's on some unrequited love, not sure if it was a pining luv or watever.

2. 'Yong Qi' by Fish Leong, because i like the meaning behind the lyrics.

3. 'I Believe' be it the Korean or Chinese version. It's also a very inspiring song...Tune is good, lyrics too...movie is good too. hahah...

4. 'Castle on a Cloud', dun noe who sang it. Les Miserable musical. Act, i like the song 'on my own' too. mayb it's due to the fact that it was the very 1st musical i saw, and in london too..but it made an impact on me.

5. Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin, Deng Li Jun. Ok, i noe tis is so corny n all, but my mum keeps playing this whenever she's at home. n well, it's a pretty romantic song mah...not to say that Deng's voice is crystal clear, and there's tis melancholic sound to it.

Five people I'm passing the baton to:
1. Greenie: Trying not to repeat the ones who have been arrowed already.
2. Stef: I am sure you have alot to contribute, and not from the world of chinese pop!!
3. Watermelon gal: I'm sure you have lotsa Jay Chou songs to add...i.e. if u even read tis blog (n the others as well)
4. Nehzuhs: Trying to encourage you to write more in your blog...if not, yr blog wld b dead sooner or later. n mayb it will get yr mind off being cooped up at hm for a short while.
5. Prozac: wow us with yr collection of stef sun's songs...=p

5 Comments:

At 9:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

har how to do it without a blog??? and what do u mean about me not checking your blogs??? sobsob... i do leh... just not with the startling frequency you possess =p

 
At 8:39 am, Blogger Belief in Life said...

hahaha..u can post your Musical Baton here, under comments. Just that it will be a very long comment lor..

N yes!! I CAN CHECK MY BLOG AGAIN!!! I am now SO HAPPY!!! means that i wun b tt bored..cos i hv nothing to do soon..=p

 
At 3:05 am, Blogger  said...

How come suddenly can check blog again? haha

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger spie_dee said...

eh? does it mean i have to write in my blog about songs that is currently hogging my laptop?

you'd be surprised, i am listening to lotsa mandopop too...

 
At 12:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total volume of music files on the laptop:
6.01 GB

The last CD I bought was:
JJ Lin Jun Jie, I do support local talent!

Song playing right now:
Automatic, Utada Hikaru - thumping beat drives me to swim faster whenever i think of the song under water

Five songs that I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

1. "Settling" from the Meteor Garden Ost- v. v. sad

2. "Ai Cuo" by Wang Lee Hom- wang lee hom and vanness duking it out as boxers (topless) in the mtv, 'nough said

3. "Broken Vow" by Lara Fabian- super depressing and melancholic, best for a dreary, wet day when your mind goes in overdrive

4. "Just the way you are" by Billy Joel- you don't need to work hard to change to please anyone or to achieve anything, think the message is positive

5. Lullaby song - have to listen to this everynight before i sleep

Five people I'm passing the baton to:
no need lar =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home