Believe in Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

CANCELLED birthday celebration!

So sad...no birthday celebration for me le...i can't take leave on my birthday alr, cos when serving notice, we r not allowed to. so, rite now, there's a double loss...

1. my OT hours hv all been forfeited..n tt's like 10-11 daes OK!

2. even if i want to take the dae off on my bdae, i can't! as in it's not allowed, under the rules...this is even if i had put in the leave form BEFORE i had any intention to leave.

so well, i suppose it's not all tt bad, since i do hv the long wkend to enjoy my bdae still...so well..consolation?

aniwae, i hv handed in the official resignation form alr. tis is it..no turning back. the letter and a copy of it hv gone to the partner, HR and the managers. it's only a matter of time b4 the whole dpmt will hear about tis...rite now, i suppose they suspect, since i dun usually walk into the partner's rm. but no one is gg to ask me about it till i tell them.

on a brighter note, i handed in the letter of acceptance todae during lunch. i m happy to say tt my direct boss seems quite frenly, n there r a couple of uni frens i noe there! n we were saying hello n all..

oh yah, the tentative plan is for me to join them on 17 June! n i shld b sent to a ministry 1st up...hahaha...so exciting.

ok, aniwae, since the Fri bash is now CANCELLED, will u pple b free on SAT or MON? act, just tell me wat daes u pple can make it, n i will arrange my other appointments, since my frens from the other appointments told me that any dae is fine..hahaha...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home