Believe in Life

Thursday, November 25, 2004

The First Step

Decided to join the gang in blogging, since I must let all you pple out there know what's happening in my life (non-existent as it may be) too, rite? I can't only read about all yr lives..which just happens to surround exams now aniwae.

Aniwae, must encourage me to write more in this blog k...but dun mind me if i start rambling away about nothing in particular...

Rite, the title of tis blog came about bcos BELIEF is important..belief in yrself, belief in the basic gdness of mankind, belief in life (tt everything isn't as bad as wat it seems).

Oh well, in general, it's just an inspiring title for me personally. Quite bo liaoz mayb..=)

K, to end off this 1st post of mine, i m proud to announce tt i hv just received the SDU letter from MCYS. As long as i dun opt out, i m in the club..wonderful? hahah...

Nothing much happening now, except tt i m alternating between feeling bored with nothing to do, or busy with too many things to do. There's no balance in life...

Well, lunch is over...Till later...

1 Comments:

At 1:59 pm, Blogger  said...

Yeay I am the first commentor on urnice's blog!! Haha, welcome to the blogging community, can't believe this practically the whole gang is in! Anyway, what nickname do u want me to put when i link to ur blog from my blog? I shall put urnice for now until u tell me to change it. haha! Don't worrt about rambling, that's what a blog's for, well, at least in my definition. Happy working!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home